What is it that makes one workplace environment conducive to innovation, enthusiasm, and commitment while another is not? Why is it that you can walk into a workplace and feel the energy sparking? What is it about a similar environment that leads to boredom and lack of attention? From the Office of the Future of the Ken Blanchard Companies, 2009.
- What are the elements of a high-performing work environment?
- What does a leader do to create that environment?
- What characteristics are associated with leaders who are considered outstanding?
- What are the beliefs of outstanding leaders, and what is the impact of those beliefs?
- What specific actions can leaders take to create a healthy, exciting work environment?